21 February 2020
Winchester Student Union RAG are taking on the Runderpants Mile as part of its 2020 RAG week campaign!
On 31st of January 11 students ran just in their runderpants at the Bar End Stadium Winchester.
Winchester Student Union supported Nerve Tumours UK as part of its raising and giving week campaign! 11 Members of the RAG and Futsal Societies ran fearlessly in stormy ice cold rain to raise awarness for Nerve Tumours UK and raised a fair amount for the charity.
Why not join the challenge and help raise awareness for Nerve Tumours UK whilst doing a super fun run in your underpants alongside your fellow students.
Any funds raised will help our work to provide crucial medical and non-medical support to those living with Neurofibromatosis so we can empower them to live the best life they can.
Sign up today and receive your free unique pair of Runderpants!
- Choose a date
- Get all your mates involved
- Create a page at our own Fundraising Hub
- Register for the event by paying £5, and get sent your own pair of Runderpants
- Raise as much sponsorship money for Nerve Tumours UK as possible!
- Run in your Runderpants on the day of the run! Feel the breeze!
- Have a celebratory drink afterwards
Postponed: Medicine and Me: Living with Nerve Tumours at the Royal Society of Medicine
Postponed: Find out more about the event at the Medicine & Me event at the Royal Society of Medicine here:Read More