The Impact of your donations
Your donations make such a huge to difference to the work we do and the support we can provide for all those affected by NF, the group name for Neurofibromatosis Type 1 (NF1), NF2-related-Schwannomatosis (NF2) and Schwannomatosis (SWN).
Fundraising is one of our greatest sources of donations which is why your fundraising efforts are so crucial to helping us develop and better our services to helping everyone associated with our charity.
Below are some examples of how your donation makes a difference:
- £10 funds a Schools Advisory Information Pack
- £25 funds Nerve Tumours UK platforms & e-newsletters, essential updates for the community, for one month
- £60 funds an initial and follow up call from the National NF Helpline
- £145 funds a School Advisory Meeting with parents & associated medical practitioners
- £150 funds a Home Visit, crucial for newly diagnosed de novo cases
- £1000 funds a part-time Specialist NF Nurse for approximately one month